Make a Booking
We hope you will understand that we have had to introduce some new rules for painters in the shop. In the past we have been very relaxed about painting times and trying to manage large groups of people so as not to disappoint any of our customers.
As you can imagine, for everyone’s safety, we have had to change the way we operate.
So, for the time being:
- As the shop is now only open for bookings, to avoid any disappointment, we would advise you to book your painting slot before coming to the shop.
- When you arrive at the shop, one of us will be ready to show you to your table.
- In order to keep everyone safe, we ask that all our customers and staff are mindful of the need for social distancing.
- You will have 1½ hours to complete your painting. We have put photos with prices onto the website so that you can browse what’s on offer before you come to the shop.
- To give everyone plenty of space, we would ask that non-painters within the group are kept to a minimum. If there are several non-painters, we may have to ask for a chair fee.
- Due to space, it may be difficult to accommodate buggies or prams in the shop.
- For collections, please wait at the door and we will bring your items out to you. To avoid disappointment, please call between 10am and 4pm.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t got time to wait for you items to be glazed and fired (2-3 days), we can post them to you.
*** If you need to cancel your appointment, please let us know so we can offer your table to another family. ***